As we run around shopping, preparing, and doing; it’s hard not to think about money, numbers and prices. As a society, many would say that we live our lives around money. We need it to survive and it creates a lot of stress. Many people choose their careers and base their decisions around how much money it will cost or how much they need.
This is a part of living life as a human on the earth; however, our tendency is to get lost in it and give our power away to it.
So, I wanted to shine some light on the things in life that are priceless. Especially during this time of year when we are surrounded by family, love, and reflection.
Consider for a moment what that even means to you… What does it mean to have something that is priceless?
I am remembering those American Express commercials right now. Funny, but the “priceless” part was true. Here’s a list of things that come to mind for me. Please share in the comments what comes up for you!
– Uncontrollable laughter + snorting (just for fun)
– Watching a beautiful sunrise or sunset
– Love making
– Big life realizations + aha’s
– Connecting with someone one a deep level
– Bettering your quality of life
– Receiving unconditional support + love
-Spending time with loved ones
– Experiencing something new for the first time
– A truly good meal (I’m a foodie)
– Really anything that recharges my batteries and reconnects me with my soul
I wonder what would happen if we started considering the “priceless – ness” of certain things rather than the prices.
In other words, rather than considering the monetary exchange – think about what you gain on a deeper level?
With these and your own in mind – consider how incredibly wealthy + abundant you actually are! Bring this into the holidays and new year with you.
Love + Light,